Welcome to my blog. Enjoy a warm cup of tea and sit for a spell.

Blog Update

**Notice**
There will be extents where I may not post for a while, sometimes it's a posting slump, sometimes it's life. Eventually new content WILL be posted, I've not neglected my blog.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ma'iingan




Feel free to visit MYSTICAL PAGAN for interesting content.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Portable Book of Shadows Completed


At last, my finished portable Book of Shadows.
A proud accomplishment by me!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you make this? If so, how? It's lovely, by the way. ;)

    Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. I hand made this book using instructions from "baronnessnz" on YouTube (she gives instruction on making one's own hardcover journal). I designed the cover myself, and the corner pieces are scrapbooking corners I bought from the dollar store.

    Thank you for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete