Welcome to my blog. Enjoy a warm cup of tea and sit for a spell.

Blog Update

**Notice**
There will be extents where I may not post for a while, sometimes it's a posting slump, sometimes it's life. Eventually new content WILL be posted, I've not neglected my blog.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ma'iingan




Feel free to visit MYSTICAL PAGAN for interesting content.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Poetry On a Whim

I wrote this on a whim when answering someone's question:

I'm a Witch!
I don't practice Wicca
I don't follow the Wiccan Rede
I don't believe in the Threefold Law
And don't *necessarily* believe in Karma
I believe what goes around comes around
But don't believe in predetermined amounts
I practice spells
I practice curses
I take responsibility for what I do.
I study
I practice
I offer advice
I don't teach
I believe in magic
I practice it
I live it
It's what I do
and
If someone has an issue with that
That's not my problem

(Note: Poetry doesn't have to rhyme, and regardless of some who may not like my style of poetry, I DO have Poetic Licence to write it the way I want)

No comments:

Post a Comment