Welcome to my blog. Enjoy a warm cup of tea and sit for a spell.

Blog Update

**Notice**
There will be extents where I may not post for a while, sometimes it's a posting slump, sometimes it's life. Eventually new content WILL be posted, I've not neglected my blog.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ma'iingan




Feel free to visit MYSTICAL PAGAN for interesting content.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A "Bitch" in time will save nine...

Why is it that many people seem to have an heir of superiority about them, that they feel they can own a site in which they can dish out insults towards another faith, or one that may not be as "traditional" as they would like, yet can't handle it when someone does the same towards them? I have encountered a few sites in my own time, in which thread after thread, board after board contains the same bs about something they "claim" they want no part of, be it Wicca, other Pagan religions or even Christianity; claiming how Wicca is just a fluffy, Witchy-wannabe religion, or that Christians have no business learning about Witchcraft properly, so they just disregard the interested with insults and badgering about topics that have nothing to do with the topic started. Im not going to name names, because I'm not out to out anyplace in particular...but when sites go about with this kind of nonsense, THEN place a "disclaimer" on their site that states they will make "screen captures" for "Legal" purposes, that gets my goat. You know, I can make screen captures too about how they violate a person's freedom of religion, and create religious bashing on their site on a regular basis, so don't give me this bullshit about suing me (or anyone else) for exercising our FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Total hypocrasy, if you ask me. It shows they can dish it but can't take it. Bunch of whiners in my book. I'll talk and write about whomever I please, because that's what "freedom of speech" is about. I have an opinion and will write about it all I like. They too have their freedom of speech, which is why they can continue with their hypocrasy, but I just like to call them out for the hypocrits that they are! You want to be taken seriously as a Witch? Keep your comments about another Witches/Wiccan's practices to yourself and stick to facts, and we'll all get along hunky-dorey.

No comments:

Post a Comment