Welcome to my blog. Enjoy a warm cup of tea and sit for a spell.

Blog Update

**Notice**
There will be extents where I may not post for a while, sometimes it's a posting slump, sometimes it's life. Eventually new content WILL be posted, I've not neglected my blog.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ma'iingan




Feel free to visit MYSTICAL PAGAN for interesting content.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Prove to me it Works"

You know...I get so many people coming to me DEMANDING I prove my practices to them. Let me get one thing straight to these people...

For one, I don't answer to demands. You are nobody to demand anything from me! So you can just back the hell off. I answer to nobody's demands, and by demanding you get nothing in return. Perhaps if you ask nicely, I may try to explain how everything works, but if you demand I show you proof, I will not, because I do not perform for the amusement of idiots!

Second, I have to prove nothing to anyone! You want proof, figure it out yourself! I did, so it can't be that hard! But then again you get those who are too lazy to figure everything out and expect to be handed everything on a silver platter. They figure, I'll pester this Witch and make her tell me her secrets. HA! I think not buddy. I could care less if you believe in my practices, or the fact I practice spell craft or not, because it has absolutely NO bearing on how I practice or live my life. You are an insignificant speck on this planet and I have no time to waste on your pathetic attempts to make me look stupid.

Believe what you want, but I could care even less for what you have to say or believe. It's your life, figure out some other way to entertain yourself because I will not perform for your idiocy!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with this post! some people are just so annoying. You just wrote exactly what i was thinking! Thanks for making things more clear for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i ask nicely then? :D even tho i know no form of magic is real and absolute rules of physics apply to all the universe ( very interested in science ) i would give anything for a miracle. Ever since i was a kid i always had this obsession of like seeing a miracle, knowing this isn't all. altho within years i realized it was all lies and delusions, but when i read stuff like you wrote acting like its for real, i cant help myself be curious :D i asked someone else in yahoo answers something like this, she was a wiccan too, only proof she could give me was ''imagine there's a ball in your hand and really focus, act like playing with it and after a while you will really feel it'' which ofc was nothing but a simple mind trick, nothing near what magic would be if it existed. But a part of me will always torture me and make me do these foolish attempts because i would give everything i have for any form of magic i guess. (i quite hate life, too unbearable on too many levels :/) so i am asking nicely, would you please give me any kind of proof i can try , the smallest glimpse that it's actually real and not some simple mind tricks millions of sad delusional people make up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking for something that doesn't really exist. You're looking for a miracle that **poof** appears in front of you, like a burning bush or some other such nonsense. What do you define as being "miraculous"? I see miracles every day. My children's faces in the morning, the rising and setting of the sun, the very fact that we are here, and that coincidentally this planet had all the right elements to form and maintain life, while the other 7 (8) planets in this solar system don't. I think you have a distorted idea of miracles...and magic for that matter. Yes, magic in a sense is psychological. Witchcraft is rooted in psychology, not supernatural-ism. Magic isn't what tv shows us, yet that's what people all over the place seem to believe, then claim Witches are the deluded ones. As I've said numerous times to MANY people, not once have I ever made some grandeous claim that I could do some sort of supernatural this or that to gain attention. I have more respect for myself than that.

    I'm sorry if life isn't what you expected, and I can't help you to see miracles that happen right in front of you. That's something you need to work on yourself, and I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete