Welcome to my blog. Enjoy a warm cup of tea and sit for a spell.

Blog Update

**Notice**
There will be extents where I may not post for a while, sometimes it's a posting slump, sometimes it's life. Eventually new content WILL be posted, I've not neglected my blog.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ma'iingan




Feel free to visit MYSTICAL PAGAN for interesting content.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Meme's That Aren't Pagan, But Sum Us Perfectly

This might be an ongoing post because I'm always finding new meme's that reflect our struggle through society today.

1.
Photo Via Pinterest

There are so many times when we are told we are wrong to believe what we believe, but if those who told us this were to look at things from OUR perspective, they would see that we are not wrong at all, just seeing things from a different perspective.

2.

Positive Quote: Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost.:
Photo Via Happy Place
Often times we are thought to be lost because we choose to follow a path that is not mainstream. But like the meme in #1, it's a matter of perspective. Sometimes we all don't want to follow the pristinely paved path of the mainstream religions, and want to walk the rocky, stony path that reflects our own personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment