Welcome to my blog. Enjoy a warm cup of tea and sit for a spell.

Blog Update

**Notice**
There will be extents where I may not post for a while, sometimes it's a posting slump, sometimes it's life. Eventually new content WILL be posted, I've not neglected my blog.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ma'iingan




Feel free to visit MYSTICAL PAGAN for interesting content.

Monday, April 10, 2017

Working on Transition

I've started to re-do my space, as I transition into...I don't know what. I had a strong desire to dismantle my altar a few months ago and my corner had been sitting empty since. I went out a few days ago and bought a wire shelf set.


Here is my progress so far. On the right, I have cardboard lining the two bottom shelves, as my books wouldn't sit right on the wire grid panel, as well I have small items that will fall through the grid panels, and I don't want that to happen lol (the upper most shelf isn't lined with cardboard, but I have a notebook doing the job, temporarily). Clearly I need more cardboard lol. I also need to make the shelves more secure so I'm going to get some zip ties to tie the panels together, as the panels can't seem to reach some of the round connectors, and is a little flimsy (hence why there's nothing on top of the shelf).

But once I get these things I can start working on the top shelf. I plan on assembling my new altar setup there, which will be separated into different sections: a space for ancestors/passed loved ones, a space for my Goddess, a space to indicate the coming/just passing Sabbat, a place to put workings in progress, etc. There's not a whole lot of room on the top of my shelf, but I think this is all doable. The spaces I want to put these things on don't require a whole lot of room, and the shelf is much wider and deeper than the previous space I was using (which was the wooden box I mentioned above).

I'll update as I continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment