Welcome to my blog. Enjoy a warm cup of tea and sit for a spell.

Blog Update

**Notice**
There will be extents where I may not post for a while, sometimes it's a posting slump, sometimes it's life. Eventually new content WILL be posted, I've not neglected my blog.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ma'iingan




Feel free to visit MYSTICAL PAGAN for interesting content.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

"Extreme Cheapskates" (opinion)

OMG I can't watch that "Extreme Cheapskates" show on TLC. The people on it are incredibly stupid. It's like they go to the most expensive places they can find and try to get what they want for cheap, instead of going to, you know, CHEAP places, designed for cheapskates.

For example, a guy goes to a PARTY store for mylar balloons that are regularly $12 each. They don't have Dollar Tree in the states where they can get these balloons for $1? OR even use rubber balloons that come in like a pack of 10 for $1 (and they say "Happy Anniversary" on them to boot!) from Walmart??

Or what about the mom who throws her son's 10th birthday party in a retirement home because it's "cheaper"? She couldn't have, you know, thrown it at the park where it's FREE???

I really want to believe these people are only doing this because they're on a tv show, but it's hard, considering there actually ARE people like this out there. Man, I should be, like, a cheapskate consultant where these "cheapskates" can come to and I can find them cheaper things without them having to do all the work (then charge them a big fee afterwards mwa ha ha ha lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment